As pointed out by one of LA’s very own Christian girls, loving that #basic life.
1. You’ve ‘attended’ City Church at one point and have posted a photo with Chad Veach and/or Judah Smith with the caption “I love my pastor!”
2. You feel called to celebrities but also have an IMDb page.
3. If the service starts at 11, you casually show up at 11:45 because showing up on-time is needy.
4. You also can’t commit to community groups because you may have an audition.
5. You actually can’t commit to anything because this is LA and we have um…. commitment issues. For like everything.
6. You may attend City Church on Wednesday nights, but you’re also involved with all the other churches. Because, well, those commitment issues again….
7. You’re a life coach and make your living life coaching people…. on youtube.
8. “She is clothed in strength and dignity” is somewhere on your instagram bio but also… we like to drink.
9. You’ve taken a photo of the Angel Wings mural and captioned it with a bible verse.
10. Your church serves gluten-free communion.